weather calculations for racing engine tuning
Jet your car from anywhere with an internet connection. Have a smartphone? You now have a portable jetting calculator.
Real-time density altitude from current weather data at various tracks including: NHRA & IHRA dragstrips, road courses, dirt ovals.
Get your MFI fuel system setup programmed into ProCalc. Even get your dyno data added. You get 1 year of access to ProCalc too!
Thanks for visiting our site. We provide real-time, historical, and forecast weather data for racing engine tuning. We also provide engine tuning tools for mechancial fuel injected racing engines. We are constantly adding tracks to the site. If you'd like to see your track added to the list, send it over. Learn more about this site and it's creators or read some of the articles we've written.
September 1, 2021
We are so close to having 900 tracks listed on the site. Send us your tracks so we can break that number!
Tracks added in August:
- Malmo Raceway - Malmo, Sweden
- Mantorp Park - Mantorp, Sweden
- Sundsvall Raceway - Kovland, Sweden
- Tierp Arena - Tierp, Sweden
- Midvale Speedway - Midvale, OH
August 18, 2021
Our latest article is up over at RacingJunk.com. It's about how to use the wind to your advantage. Check it out.
August 2, 2021
We are getting closer to having 900 tracks listed on the site. Here are the tracks added in July.
- Nelson Ledges Road Course - Garrettsville, OH
- Area 53 Raceway - Forestburg, Alberta, Canada
- 141 Speedway - Maribel, WI
- Brazos River - Waco, TX
- Crystal Motor Speedway - Crystal, MI
- Hartford Motor Speedway - Hartford, MI
- Kauhava Airport - Kauhava, Finland
Thanks for visiting. View the FAQ section for more information about using this site.