weather calculations for racing engine tuning
Jet your car from anywhere with an internet connection. Have a smartphone? You now have a portable jetting calculator.
Real-time density altitude from current weather data at various tracks including: NHRA & IHRA dragstrips, road courses, dirt ovals.
Get your MFI fuel system setup programmed into ProCalc. Even get your dyno data added. You get 1 year of access to ProCalc too!
Thanks for visiting our site. We provide real-time, historical, and forecast weather data for racing engine tuning. We also provide engine tuning tools for mechancial fuel injected racing engines. We are constantly adding tracks to the site. If you'd like to see your track added to the list, send it over. Learn more about this site and it's creators or read some of the articles we've written.
March 31, 2020
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! If you would like a little reading to do while staying home, check out our latest article over at RacingJunk.com.
March 23, 2020
We are staying in and staying safe but we are still adding tracks to this site. Here are some of the recent tracks we've added.
- KC Raceway - Independence, MO
- Stock Island Marina - Key West, FL
- Nicholson Speedway - Chestertown, MD
- Sandy Hook Speedway - Street, MD
- Firestone Grand Prix - St Petersberg, FL
- Acura Grand Prix - Long Beach, CA
- Raceway at Belle Isle Park - Detroit, MI
- Hona Indy - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Greater Fairbanks Raceway - Fairbanks, AK
- Twin City Raceway - Kenai, Alaska
- New Egypt Speedway - New Egypt, NJ
We want to add all motorsports tracks and we've got lots of time right now with things at on hold. Send us your track and we'll add it to our list.
March 16, 2020
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these current events. If you are stuck at home and want something to read, check out our articles on this site and around the web.
Thanks for visiting. View the FAQ section for more information about using this site.