weather calculations for racing engine tuning
Jet your car from anywhere with an internet connection. Have a smartphone? You now have a portable jetting calculator.
Real-time density altitude from current weather data at various tracks including: NHRA & IHRA dragstrips, road courses, dirt ovals.
Get your MFI fuel system setup programmed into ProCalc. Even get your dyno data added. You get 1 year of access to ProCalc too!
Thanks for visiting our site. We provide real-time, historical, and forecast weather data for racing engine tuning. We also provide engine tuning tools for mechancial fuel injected racing engines. We are constantly adding tracks to the site. If you'd like to see your track added to the list, send it over. Learn more about this site and it's creators or read some of the articles we've written.
October 8, 2020
October 1, 2020
Over the last couple of months we've added several more tracks to the site. We are always adding tracks. If you're track isn't listed, let us know and we'll add it.
- EDKRA - Warburg, Alberta, Canada
- Rapid Speedway - Rock Rapids, IA
- Diamond Mountain Speedway - Vernal, UT
- Motueka Airport - Motueka, NZ
- Amisfield Dragstrip - Tokoroa, NZ
- Alien Motor Speedway - Roswell, NM
- Waynesfield Raceway - Waynesfield, OH
- Limaland Motorsports Park - Lima, OH
- Goods Raceway - Deerfield, OH
- Fulton Speedway - Fulton, NY
- Utica-Rome Speedway - Vernon, NY
If you don't already, follow us on Facebook. Get regular updates about our site and our articles.
September 10, 2020
We recently updated our article on adding your favorite track's weather page to the home on your iPhone. This way you have an icon on the home screen for quick launch directly to the track weather page. No more scrolling through the long list.
Thanks for visiting. View the FAQ section for more information about using this site.