weather calculations for racing engine tuning
Jet your car from anywhere with an internet connection. Have a smartphone? You now have a portable jetting calculator.
Real-time density altitude from current weather data at various tracks including: NHRA & IHRA dragstrips, road courses, dirt ovals.
Get your MFI fuel system setup programmed into ProCalc. Even get your dyno data added. You get 1 year of access to ProCalc too!
November 11, 2019
We are doing a big push to add tracks and make updates to the site. Here are the tracks we've added in the last couple of weeks.
- Powerhouse Motorsports Park - Fountain, Fl
- LaGragne-Troup County Dragway - LaGrange, GA
- Paradise Dragstrip - Calhoun, GA
- Patriots Park Raceway - Dublin, GA
- Boyd's Speedway - Ringgold, GA
- Calhoun Motorcross - Calhoun, GA
- Cochran Speedway - Cochran, GA
- Dixie Speedway - Woodstock, GA
We are now including boat racing locations in our list of tracks. Here are a few that we've added so far.
- Lake of the Ozarks Shootout - Sunrise Beach, MO
- Lake Powell - Page, AZ
- Discovery Bay Yacht Harbor - Discovery Bay, CA
- Marine Stadium - Long Beach, CA
- Great Lakes Grand Prix - Michigan City, IN
If you've got a track we don't have on our site, let us know. We want to add motorsports tracks from all over the world, including boat racing locations and other forms of motorsports.
November 1, 2019
Happy Halloween to everyone. We hope you had a fun, spooky holiday.
We're going to be at the NHRA Nationals in Las Vegas the first weekend in November. If you're there and you recognize us, say hi! Need the weather for Las Vegas?
- Current DA - Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Past weather for Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Weather forecast for Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Here are some of the tracks we added in October.
- Lake View Motor Speedway - Nichols, SC
- Atomic Speedway - Waverly, OH
- Linda's Speedway - Jonestown, PA
- Lake Ozark Speedway - Eldon, MO
- Honor Speedway - Pueblo, CO
October 22, 2019
Happy Halloween from Air Density Online! May you have a scary day.
Image courtesy of itsamessage.com.
Thanks for visiting. View the FAQ section for more information about using this site.