weather calculations for racing engine tuning
Jet your car from anywhere with an internet connection. Have a smartphone? You now have a portable jetting calculator.
Real-time density altitude from current weather data at various tracks including: NHRA & IHRA dragstrips, road courses, dirt ovals.
Get your MFI fuel system setup programmed into ProCalc. Even get your dyno data added. You get 1 year of access to ProCalc too!
Thanks for visiting our site. We provide real-time, historical, and forecast weather data for racing engine tuning. We also provide engine tuning tools for mechancial fuel injected racing engines. We are constantly adding tracks to the site. If you'd like to see your track added to the list, send it over. Learn more about this site and it's creators or read some of the articles we've written.
February 10, 2020
- Yellow Belly Dragstrip - Grand Prarie, TX
- Concordia High Banks - Concordia, KS
- Clay Center Dirt Track - Clay Center, KS
- Jefferson County Speedway - Fairbury, NE
- Washington Speedway - Washington, KS
- 411 Speedway - Seymore, TN
- Camden Speedway - Camden, TN
- Solomon Valley Raceway - Beloit, KS
- Kam Raceway - Hastings, NE
February 3, 2020
We are furiously adding tracks to the site. If you don't see your track listed, let us know. We are adding tracks for any type of motorsports and in any part of the world.
Last month we added lists for several racing series.
We also added several tracks to the general list.
- Chemung Speedrome - Chemung, NY
- Primm Valley Motorsports Complex - Primm, NV
- Wagler Motorsports Park *updated* - Lyons, Indianna
- Kuwait Motor Town - Kuwait
- Yas Marina Circuit - Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dubbo City Car Club - Dubbo, NSW Australia
- Wide Bay Motor Complex - Marysborough, QLD, Australia
- Northern Lights Raceway - Fort St. John, BC Canada
- Nitro Motorsports Complex - Prince George, BC Canada
January 22, 2020
Racing season in the US will be starting up soon. Review some of our articles to refresh your tuning skills. We've written several articles on weather and engine tuning. Here are a few we are particularly proud of.
- Air Density Tuning at MLRA Lucas Oil Speedway Oval Track This article discusses engine tuning preparation and planning for a specific event. The event highlighted in this article featured stock car racing at a paved oval track but the details apply to any racing type.
- Calculating Critical Air Scoop Speed With A Forward Facing Inlet We discussed tuning considerations for forward facing air scoops when factoring in weather conditions.
- Article series on RaceCarBook.com We wrote a series of articles that appeared on RaceCarBook.com. The articles discuss air/fuel ration, ignition timing, fuel selection, and data logging tools.
Thanks for visiting. View the FAQ section for more information about using this site.