weather calculations for racers
We have added a different weather service for registered Pro-Calc users! Unregistered users will still see the feeds from the National Weather Service which is only updated hourly. Registered user who view the tracks section will get weather updated approximately every 20-30 minutes.
We also have an experimental feature in the free calcs section in which registered users can enter an address and get air density and density altitude values for that location!
If you'd like to give it a try, we have a 30 day trial available. sign up here!
- Greater Evansville Dragway - Chandler, Indiana
- Chandler Motor Speedway - Chandler, Indiana
- Gulfport Dragway - Gulfport, Mississippi
- Jeffers Motorsports Park - Sikeston, Missouri - updated
- Pittsburgh International Race Complex - Wampum, Pennsylvania
- Summit Point Raceway - Summit, Point West Virginia
- Homestead Miami Speedway - Homestead, Florida
- Grattan Raceway Park - Belding, Michigan
- Blackhawk Farms Raceway - South Beliot, Illinois
- Lyons Raceway - Lyons, Indiana
Over the past couple of months we have made several updates to the site. There have been a few stumbling blocks along the way but we hope these changes will make the site much better going forward.
Please note: one of the updates we made was to the structure of links for each track, both for the current weather and for the forecasted weather. Please update your bookmarks if you have an old link saved.
An incomplete list of other updates we've made:
- Sunrise and sunset times for each track
- Pro-Calc users: an experimental weather calculator on the free calcs page
- Pro-Calc users: ability to copy an existing baseline to save as your 2nd or 3rd baseline
- Pro-Calc users: sample baselines that will prepopulate your baseline for your reference
- Pro-Calc users: a completely overhauled help section
- Several bug fixes and usability fixes
Coming soon: Help videos to assist in setting up and using Pro-Calc
Thanks for bearing with us over the last couple of months. If you'd like to give our Pro-Calc online jetting calculators a try, you can sign up for a free 30 day trial.
If you have any comments or questions regarding these updates or anything on the site, feel free to contact us.
We added a few new tracks in April. Check these out:
- Jake's Dragstrip - Moulton AL
- Moulton Speedway - Danville AL
- I-76 Speedway - Fort Morgan CO
- El Paso County Raceway - Calhan CO
- Lamar Speedway - Lamar CO
- Phillips County Raceway - Holyoke CO
We have over 400 tracks listed with current weather information and forecasted weather. View our full list of tracks on our tracks page.
Thanks for visiting. View the FAQ section for more information about using this site.