weather calculations for racers
Several years ago we set a special introductory price of Pro-Calc thinking we would change it eventually. Well... it took a few years but that time has come! Starting November 1 the price for Pro-Calc will be going up to $89.99/year.
We have added many new features to Pro-Calc including an expanded help section and more frequently updated weather in the tracks section for registered users. We plan on adding more new features in the upcoming months.
We want to show our appreciation for our users who have used Pro-Calc over the last few years. Therefore, anyone who signs up at the current price will be locked into that price going forward for at least the next 3 years. This means that anyone who has signed up before November 1, 2016 will continue to receive the $59.99/year price through 2019!
Have you been on the fence regarding Pro-Calc? Try a free 14 day trial or sign up for Pro-Calc to lock in the current low price!
We've added a few new tracks in September. Check them out or request your track be added!
- Colorado Motor Sports Park - Byers, CO
- Uranium Capitol Speedway - Milan, NM - updated
- Paris Dragstrip - Parix, TX - updated
- Sayre Street Races - Sayre, OK
- Pithara Speedway - Pithara, WA, Australia
- Avon Valley Speedway - Northam, WA, Australia
- Narrogin Speedway - Narrogin, WA, Australia
Also, check out our recent blog article about getting historical weather data from your race.
We've gotten a few questions recently asking about weather data from a past date. We do not store historical data on our site. But all hope is not lost! There is still a way to get air density or adjusted altitude from a previous date.
- Type in the date and location at Weather Underground History & Data Archive.
- Once you've found your date and location, scroll to the bottom to find the closest time in the Hourly Weather History & Observations section.
- You will need to get the elevation for your location. You can find that either on the track page or using the altitude calculator near the bottom of the free calcs page.
- Then using the temperature, humidity, and barometer from Weather Underground as well as the elevation, use the top calculator on the free calcs page to get the air density, density altitude, corrected barometer, and other information.
Hopefully this will help when looking for weather from past dates!
We added a few more tracks in August:
- Alien City Dragway - Roswell, NM
- Osceola Dragway - Osceola, IN
- Pacemakers Dragway Park - Mt Vernon, OH
- Canadian Tire Motorsports Park - Bowmanville, Ontario Canada
- The Airport Raceway - Garden City, KS
- Cottonwood Dragway - Ashford, AL
- Miramichi Dragway - Miramichi, New Brunswich, Canada
Want to see your track in the list also? Send it to us and we'll add it ASAP!
Thanks for visiting. View the FAQ section for more information about using this site.